The largest snow
and fun arena in the Zillertal!
Total Arena - Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte
Our house is centrally located to the Zillertal ARENA. Largest ski resort in the Zillertal.
The valley station is at 700m from our house. You can use the
ski bus, which stops at 50m from the house.
Also the ski-areas of Mayrhofen (Pensken & Ahorn) and Kaltenbach (Hochzillertal) are very easy to reach.
Link: Interactive Ski-Panorama
- 165 km slopes, 11 km black, 114 km red and 40 km blue
- 51 lifts and cable cars | 174 ha of slopes with artificial snow
- Total lift capacity 78,495 persons/hour
- Children’s Paradise
- 8 ski and snowboard schools
- 35 ski huts and snow bars
- 200 km cross-country ski trails
- 4 permanent downhill racing runs
- Arena hot-zone snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos
- Arena Coaster - the new tobogganing fun - direcly at the valley
station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell
- 4 ice-skating rinks, one with artificial ice
- 7 km (night) tobogganing run in Gerlosstein and floodlit
tobogganing runs in Gerlos and Krimml
- Sensor lift tickets, Free ski bus
- more than 50 % children’s discount, 20 % youth discount.
Zillertal Arena & Ski-Arena Wildkogel
The Zillertal Arena Ski Pass and the Zillertal Super Ski
Pass are also valid for the Ski Arena Wildkogl in Neukirchen on the
Grossvenediger. Transfer on the ski bus is free between Neukirchen,
Wald, Krimml and Königsleiten, provided you hold a valid ski pass.
Arena ski schools will teach you in small groups how to become a
brilliant skier. Expert skiing instructors will familiarise you with
the latest techniques and styles. Book a week of excellent tuition
as part of a group or on your own, enjoy some idyllic ski tours or
deep-snow descents with well-trained guides or get to know the
finest spots and mountain huts in our skiing area on a ski safari.
Skischool Lechner -
www.skischule-lechner.at & Skischool Pro Zell -